Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Smiles!!

YAY for smiles!!!! Mason is starting to smile more and more now..especially now that he is feeling better. He thinks his mommy is very silly!

I am happy to say Mason's reflux is getting better. He is on Prevacid and Zantac! I hate that he is on so much medicine, but at the same time I can tell he is feeling much better, so it's worth it. He is sleeping better at night and starting to get back into the routine of taking naps during the day. Hopefully we'll get settle into a routine once I go back to work.

This week my last week home. I can't believe how fast time is going. I am definitly NOT ready to go back to work. Don't get me wrong, I love my job.....it's just too long. It's going to be a big shock to him because not only and I going back to work, but soccer starts today. So I'll be dropping him off at Nana's in the morning, coming to visit after school, then leaving again for soccer practice. Poor baby is going to go through withdrawls (maybe me more than him). I would rather have a part-time job (like 11-3) where I can still make money, but don't have to be gone so long. Let me know if you know of anything :)

Hey, I know you!


A big smile! (Sorry its blurry)


I like to whistle when I wake up

2 comments:

Jen O said...

ugh- going back to work is the worst. I'm still holing out for that job secret shopping the Sandals resorts. Actually any resort will do...

The Koch's said...

Oh, I am so happy to see that he is feeling much better. I love the last picture where he is smiling. Still can't believe I haven't seen him in person. Hopefully I'll see him before his 1st birthday. :)