Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Birthday

Saturday was my 28th birthday. This year I do feel older! Probably b/c I havent slept through the night in like 9 months. HAHAHA! Mason got me a cute baby shoe charm to wear around my neck. Mom and Dad paid for me to get a new hair do. She highlighted it (but it didnt stay due to my hormones still out of wack) then she trimed it and straightened it (that took like 30 min!) We went to dinner that night with my mom and dad, Nana, and Andy's mom and dad. It was YUMMY! Mason is not a night person apparently. He always gets fussy around 6pm and stays fussy on and off til he goes to bed about 8:30pm. Well he had such a good day I thought he would do ok. He did OK. We got there and he was all smiles. Then he started to get hungry so I had to leave and go to the car and feed him. By the time I got back everyone had already eaten. They brought me my dinner while the g-ma's held the little man so I can eat. Oh well...at least I got to hang out with everyone. Here are a few pictures.

Me and baby Mason


Daddy and his boy


The Blanton Family

1 comment:

The Koch's said...

Hey there foxy lady!