Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

SC Aquarium

Today me, my mom (Grandmama)and Andy's mom (Grandma) took Mason to the SC Aquarium for the first time. He started off liking the animals. He watched the fish, otters, alligators and penguins. After awhile he seemed to get bored with all the exhibits and started blowing rasberries and everything. It was funny. Unfortunatly my camera battery died, Andy's mom's camera was dead and Mom didnt bring hers. FAIL!! Before they all died I did get a few cute ones....

Calling all boats


Lookin' out the window


What's in the water?


Shark bait


Bald Eagle


On the deck with Mr. Frog


Grandmama, Mason and Grandma

1 comment:

The Koch's said...

OMG...I love the picture of you two in the shark's mouth and of Mason with the frog. TOO CUTE!!!