Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Coastal Carolina Fair

The fair is here! I LOVE the fair; the food, smells, lights, people; it's great! Andy and I were soo excited to take Mason. Aunt Jennifer joined us for the festivities. When we got there we walked around to check everything out.

Ready to go!

I was hoping Mason would get to ride a few rides but you had to be 36" to ride all the kiddie rides and he's only like 30". I was quite disappointed. He did get to ride one ride with me....the carousel.

He LOVED the carousel :)


His first fair ride!


Then we got some dinner. He had a little bit of chicken tender, fries and I brought some pears from home.

Yumm....fair food

After dinner we walked around to look at the rides. He was soo into everything. He looked from side to side at the rides and people. Every now and then he would scream like the people on the rides. It was funny. Then last but not least we went to see the ANIMALS!!! He fed the goats with daddy and got to pet a big cow. He LOVED the cows! He also played with a baby goat. The goat tried to eat the arm of his jacket so he pulled it's ear. HAHA.

Feeding the goats


COW!

Overall we had a great time! I can't wait 'til next year :)

No comments: