Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

1st Play Date!

Today Mason had his first official play date! One of my sorority sisters, Leilani, has a little boy, Henry, that is 3 months older than Mason. When Henry first arrived Mason was sooo excited! He just kept following Henry around and squealing. We took the boys down to the Children's Museum and they had a BLAST!

Hugging Henry

Doesn't it look like they just got busted for doing something bad? :)

I'm winning.....no I'm winning

Is this where these go?

Snack time!

Hey, I caught a fish!

Sittin' in the little boat

This is how you do it....I think

Peek-a-boo!!

THE WATER ROOM!!

Painting :)

and they are OUT!

We can't wait to play with Henry again!

3 comments:

The Koch's said...

That last picture is so cute!

Julie said...

YAY!!! How adorable!! Henry and Mason are gonna be best buds! I love the hugging picture.

Meredith said...

I love to hear about Mason's adventures! I hope everything is well with the Blantons!