Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

18 months

18 months...really? Seems like I was just posting his 1 year old post. I used to laugh at people who said kids grow up to fast. Now I tear up when I think how fast he's growing. This is SUCH a fun age! Well minus the temper tantrums :) Per the doctor, he's perfect! 29 lbs (90 percentile) and 34.75 in (off the chart!). Here are just a few things he's into at 18 months....

- LOVES the outside; wakes up and points to the window then cries when we have to go in to go to bed
- Loves to play peek-a-boo and chase
- LOVES to push his trucks around
- Knows his belly button, hair, ears, nose, teeth, tongue, toes, and fingers
- He is really enjoying the pool. He can jump off the side, kick his feet and blow bubbles! My prediction is I'll have a swimmer by the end of the summer!
- Some words he says: Mom, Mama, Ma, Dad, Dada, Pop, Pop-Pop, More, Ball, Bug, Bubbles, Nana, Hot, Hat, Uh-oh
- Knows the animals sounds for dog, cat, elephant, duck, cow, pig

Mommy and Mason at the beach


Daddy and Mason in the pool

No comments: