Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Box Fort and Fire Museum

Last night I made Mason his first box fort. Every kid needs a box fort! I'm sure it's the first of many. I worked for about 1 1/2 hours on this one. Cutting a door, windows and making a roof. Mason and I even colored it. HEHEHE

Hi!
Soo excited!
Reading the door...Boys Only :)

We took Mason to the Fire Truck museum Saturday morning. Mason did NOT like it. Well he liked it at the beginning...especially the slide, but there was a simulatore that had a smoke alarm that kept going off and he was TERRIFIED. Once that alarm went off the first time (the simulator lasted 8 min) he was DONE! I had to hold him the rest of the time. Andy and I thought it was neat....hopefully Mason will when he's older :)


Climbing like a pro
His favorite part...
Testing the hoses

No comments: