Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Clemson Game

Well, Mason experienced Clemson football for the first time...in the womb :) I experienced a HOT September football game pregnant. We went up for the Citadel vs Clemson game last weekend thanks to Aunt Joanna and Uncle Keith. We used their parking pass and tickets and had a blast! It was really hot though. Apparently Mason is going to be a Clemson fan. He kicked and moved everytime the cannons shot when Clemson scored a touchdown. Andy is excited about that.
Based on the average, he has grown to about 1 and 2/3 lbs and about 13.5-14 in long. We have less than 100 days left!! At my last appointment I had gained 8lbs!! I freaked out but my doctor laughed. She said "April you have only gained 12lbs in 24 wks....you are fine". Still ruined my Dairy Queen run I was planning after the appointment. :)
Mason is defintly a kicker! He kicks and moves all the time...especially at night. I need him to learn now that nighttime is sleep time! HAHA!! The nursery is done (well with an expection of a few things that'll come from the showers). I'll get some pictures up soon.

1 comment:

The Koch's said...

I knew Mason was a smart boy...Go Clemson!!
Can't wait to see updated pics of the nursery.