Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Third and Final Trimester

Im officially on the down slope now! Different books and websites label the 3rd trimester at different times (b/w week 26-28) but Saturday was 28 weeks so Im there! From what I hear/read the "honeymoon" stage of pregnancy and feeling good is about over. Oh boy! :) As of 27 weeks, I've gained 14lbs. Right on track! Normal is between 25-35 lbs. It's all baby. Looks like a little basketball! Well almost all baby. A little in the hips and buttocks too :)

After a week and a half long bout with bronchitis....I'm finally better. It sure would make a lot more since to allow pregnant people to take OTC medicine BEFORE it turns into something like bronchitis...but whatever I'm not a doctor.

In other news.....I passed my glucose test (this means I don't have gestational diabetes)...WHOO HOO!! I don't know how I would have survived not being able to eat sweets! On the down side, I'm anemic so she (my doc) has put me on an iron supplement.


Here is the latest picture...28 weeks

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grow Momma... Grow!!! Congrats on the test passing. You need to add a count down timer to the due date. I need to know how much longer until I am another self appointed uncle, and get to spoil another child. Mason and Colleen are not allowed to hang out too much though. She catches baby fever way to easy these days. Keep up the good work. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

So I am blind you have the ticker.... Is there a way for me to remove a posting so the whole world does not realize I am a dummy????

Anonymous said...

haha too late, Martin, too late. :) jk! I'm so glad you're feeling better, Ape! See you soon!!

Anonymous said...

So, I want to know how it feels to finally have some junk in the trunk? Ha ha! Glad to hear all is well. You look great!

Anonymous said...

April,
You look amazing and you have that Mama glow. I am so excited for you and Andy! Take lots of naps and have Andy spoil you rotten b/c once Mason is here all eyes are on him. I am full of advice now that I have Holden, so I may dish some out but you don't have to take it. I just wish more people were more honest about some things. I'll email you later with some of my Mama tips. Take care!