Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Happy New Year!

We started off 2009 at home with our new family. We were going to go out but were so tired we decided to just stay home. That night Mason actually slept in the bassinet beside our bed. I got to sleep in the bed for the first timesince he was born....whoo hoo! Andy was glad to have his bed buddy back :). He still woke up every 2 hours to eat though.

We went to the doctor Tuesday b/c he was sneezing and coughing. Me being a first time mom I was worried. Of course he's perfectly healthy. He weighed in at a whopping 8lb 3oz. Little oinker gained about a pound in a week!!! Obviously I have good milk.

He's going through his 3 week growth spurt right now. It's about to kill me. He eats ever 45min-1hr. Talk about exhausting....oh and starting to get a little painful!

Here are a few pictures from New Years Day. We spent it watching football and eating at Grandma and Poppa's (my parents).

Sporting my New Year's outfit from Grandma Blanton


He found his thumb!


Our first serious mother son talk....it didn't work :)

1 comment:

The Koch's said...

I am so happy to hear he is doing well. Love the last picture...you'll have a lot of those talks and the outcome will always be the same, in one ear and out the other. :)
Happy New Year!