Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mason is 1 Month Already!

Holy cow this month has gone by fast. I can't believe how much our little man has changed! We are still waiting on the feeding/sleeping schedule but I know it will come. We are also waiting on the poor baby's digestive system to develop. He has such bad gas he'll just scream out in pain. Mason is a strong little guy. He has a strong grip and strong legs (he likes to push off you). He is also able to hold his head up on his own (for short periods of time).

Mom and I took him to Sears to have his 1-month old pictures taken yesterday. Note to self and anyone else...don't go to Sears! Our appointment was at 4:30pm and we left at 7:00pm. There was only one person working....she wasn't very good with posing him and took the pictures of him before he calmed down. Of course I know it's hard to photograph a 1 month old. Mason has a little mind of his own. He was all happy and bushy-tailed after the shoot was over. Figures :) We'll only have that picture up for a few weeks. Gotta take another one at 3 months :)
Here are a few of the good ones:

This is how it all started!

I love this one, but it was $30 to put it in this sepia tone. His bad baby acne showed up in the normal one.


Aww!


This is the one we purchased.


I love this one too, but it's just his face.


Tiny hands


Tiny toes

1 comment:

The Koch's said...

I think my favorite is the one with his feet. I love feet! Hence why we call our child Munkey. :)