Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a fun Memorial Day weekend. We went to the park, played at home and visited family. It was still to cold to take Mason swimming, BUT we got him a life vest so he's ready for the boat! His cold is getting better, slowly. He still gets stuffy at night. His sleeping patterns have stunk this weekend. I think it's a combo of the cold and teething. UGH! 9 more school days before summer!!
Here is our weekend in pictures.

Swinging at the park


Chillin' on the couch just like daddy!



Great Grandma is home!!

Mason meet Erin

Starting young with the pick-up lines....looks like they dont work :)

Mason: "Hey babe wanna meet in my crib later?"
Erin: "Oh puleese"

Who would have thought 20 years ago we'd be standing here with babies 8 weeks apart!

My best friend Kim with baby Erin, baby Mason and me

Drivin the car

Hey you wanna ride with me?

OH MY GOSH I THINK I RAN OVER DOGGIE!

YAY Doggie is alive!

No comments: