Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mother's Day and Mason's Dedication

Today was a BIG day! Mason turned 5 months old, it was my first Mother's Day and it was Mason's church dedication. I got pretty white roses and a card from Mason boy, then we got dressed and went to church. We were actually early!! My baby was soo cute and such a good boy! :) After church the whole crew went to Bessingers for Mother's Day lunch. It was me, Andy, my parents and Brian, Nana, Andy's parents, and Andy's sis Jennifer and bro in law Alan. It was a long day but very nice!

Mommy and her boy!


Dedication (we look so serious :) )


How cute is this kid?!




Ohh something new..shoestrigs!


The new "big boy" carseat


Yummy sweet potatoes


Contemplating licking his bowl clean :)

2 comments:

The Koch's said...

He is so precious!!

NANCY BLANTON said...

mason is 0ur sweet little gradson we love him very much good job mom and dad on his special day on sunday