Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Last Day of Summer and 8 Months Old

Last Friday was my last day of summer so we spent it at the beach! Mason had a BLAST! I really enjoyed having the summer with my little man. I got to see every little change and new development he had. I'm really gonna miss that during the school year. At least I'll have a 3-day weekend every week!

Mason was 8 months old on Monday. 8 MONTHS!! I know can you believe it?! Some new developments include:

- 8 teeth.....yep 4 on the bottom and 4 on the top. Boy did those eye teeth cause
some problems too!!

- He has begun to tell the world what he thinks. He babbles and babbles. No real words yet more of like a bababababbabababa or aaaaaaaaa. We are working hard on mamamamamamama :)

- He is crawling like a mad man and has learned to crawl up stairs.

- He's still cruising around ANYTHING that he can pull up on. He well let go for like a second and be able to stand without falling.

- He loves finger foods, especially yogurt drops, puffs and cheese puffs. He's also started eating what we eat like toast, waffles, cinnamon and sugar pretzel bites, vienna sausages...LOL :)

Yumm....sand

Me and My Mason!

YAY BEACH!

1 comment:

Brandy@YDK said...

totally cute pics. found your blog from the dec 08 mamas. I love finding mommy blogs.