Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Riverdogs Game

Tonight we took Mason's to his first baseball game! We went to a Sunday game because they start earlier. The first hour Mason sat contently and watch the game and people and noises, then he wanted to play. We walked around and got his picture taken with Charlie and Chelsie the Riverdogs. He wasn't scared of them at all! YAY for a GREAT first baseball game!

I like baseball!

Sitting with daddy

Watching the game

Humm you have a big head

Sittin' with Charlie

Future MLB player??

2 comments:

The Koch's said...

Okay so I love the picture of Mason with his tongue hanging out. But I about wet my pants when I saw the last picture..."future baseball player" haha too funny!!

Todd and Courtney said...

he is just so darn cute!