Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

First Stomach Bug

Mason has gotten his first stomach bug. Monday he had explosive poop. I woke up and smelled him from the doorway. I walked in and he was covered as was his bed. Into the bath we went (at 620am). After he was all cleaned up, I gave him his bottle. Within 2 minutes of finishing the bottle he projectile vomited the ENTIRE 7oz all over me, him, the couch and floor. Back into the bath he went (640am). He didn't eat much Monday but kept the few oz of his bottles that he drank down. Tuesday night....ugh Tuesday night. After he went down at his normal time 745pm I thought we were good to go....until 10pm. He woke up screaming. I walked in and there he was COVERED from head to toe in puke.....so I did what every mom would do.....FREAKING TOOK A PICTURE! Then I thought to myself....April what are you doing you child is MISERABLE! FAIL!!!! Into the bath we went, I gave him some pedialyte and rocked him back to sleep. Good to go until about 430am when he blew out his diaper again. Then at 630am after his bottle....projectile vomit again. After that, he's been doing better. I'm hoping it was just a 24hr thing. UGH I would prefer he not get that again!

The "Mother of the Year" picture....poor baby :(


Here are some pics from before he got sick

Riding the firetruck at the mall

Playing on the front porch

Taking after Poppa and searching for good recipies

Unloading dishes (he climbed up himself)

5 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

oh my goodness. I didnt even really know babies could throw up. Poor Mason. I hope he feels better soon.

Heather said...

Aww poor Mason!

And no, you are not bad mother of the year. We need these memories!!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! Poor Mason, I hope he is feeling better. It is no fun to have a sick baby.

I love the dishwasher picture...what is up with kids and the dishwasher. Malia is obsessed with it!

Anonymous said...

Fyi...it was me and not Wes that commented...not sure why Wes is logged in. :)

Laura said...

you poor thing! Sending Mason get-well thoughts.