Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Happy 9 Months and Park Day!

Warning....this is a long post!

Well he's been out of my belly as long as he was in my belly! It's really hard to believe he's already 9 months. Life went by fast before him, but now.....seriously like on fast forward or something. Wish there was a slow button!

Thursday mom and I went to this thing called Charleston Repeats. It's like a HUGE garage sale (with pretty good stuff). We got lots of cool things for Mason's Christmas/Birthday but he got a few 9 month presents too!

COOL A TUNNEL!

What he's doing at 9 months:
- Holding his bottle. He sits on the couch, crosses his ankles and drinks.
- Eating people food. He refused stage 3 foods so we just went on to table food. I haven't found a food he doesn't like....this kid LOVES to eat!
- Cruising and crawling like a pro. He can walk while you hold just one hand but will only take a step or two on his own.
- He whispers (which is histerical)
- We are working on high fives, clapping and kissing (aka open mouth slobbers)
- He has figured out that there are things UNDER the couch/table/ect. He'll bend down with his butt in the air to look under stuff.
- Taking baths in the big boy tub.....he outgrew the cute duckie.
- He LOVES Elmo!
- He has started to have a comfort item. It's called a lovie (basically and doggie
head with a blanket body). He LOVES it.

He is officially weaned. I would have liked to continue until his first birthday but my supply ran out. He was exclusivly breastfed for 7 1/2 months then half and half til his 9 month birthday. As much as I am sad/disappointed I couldn't continue, I'm proud of myself that I was able to go as long as I did with only one side. It's nice not to have to pump at work anymore too!

He goes to the doctor next week. No shots this time!! If I had to guess, he's about 22lbs and about 29 in long

Today (Friday) was a Park Day!!! It was GORGEOUS weather so me, mom, nana and grandma took Mason to the new Mt. Pleasant park and to feed the ducks at Quarterman's park. It was a long day but we had a BLAST!!

Swinging with Nana and Grandma

Mommy and Mason

It hurts to crawl so I'll do this

Nana and Great-Grandma enjoying the view

I love to swing!

I LIKE DUCKS!

WHOA man!

Look at all the ducks!

Hurry up Nana I wanna catch it!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ooh I love the butt in the air!

Todd and Courtney said...

How fun!!! I so need to go to the park at the end of Oct. Let's so together!!

The Koch's said...

Great pictures...I can't believe he is already 9 months old!!
Malia too disliked stage 3 baby foods. :)