Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Pregnancy #2

Everyone says #1 gets way more stuff/attention than #2. I was/am hoping that's not the case with Brady....but then I realize I haven't posted hardly anything about this pregnancy. Partly b/c I don't have time to think between school, soccer and a 2year old. So here is a giant rundown of pregnancy #2..

Found out we were preggo in August.
First 14 weeks were AWFUL! I was sick as a dog. Not physically just very VERY nauseated all the time.
No real cravings except mexican at the beginning
During the 2nd trimester I had severe sciatica for about 4 weeks. Brady was laying sideways on my sciatic nerve and I could barely move. Of course 2 days before the PT appointment I had schedule, he moved :)
So far 3rd trimester I've had heartburn out the ying yang. So much that Mason feeds me my medicine (TUMS) all day long. LOL

My weight gain has been normal (so far about 24lbs) and I tested negative for diabetes too.

19wks

31wks

36wks

Went for my check up last week (35 weeks) and she said I was 3.5cm dilated. To her it seemed like no big deal. She said I could stay like this for weeks. For me....kinda freaked out since 37 weeks in considered full term. Not to mention I'm not on leave yet and don't have the extra time to go on leave now. I am on weekly appts from now on so I'll go back this coming Friday. I'm hoping he decides to stay put until April 14th, when I start my maternity leave from school/soccer.

Mason is SOO excited about "baby Brady". He talks to him, shows him things and tells him to come out. Hopefully this excitment will continue after he's born
This is how we told everyone :)

Helping paint the nursery


So there you have it....8 months in a nutshell. More to write in the coming weeks I'm sure!

Your room is ready and waiting for you Brady James :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love it! Can't wait to meet him! :)