Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

6 months

OK first off I would like to say that this has been the FASTEST 6 months of my ENTIRE life! I'm mean seriously time could slow down some (especially now that I'm off for the summer!). I can't believe how much Mason changes every day. He is such a happy baby! I love watching him figure out the world. Although I do get annoyed at times (like today when he refused to nap), I wouldn't change anything.

Some of the things he's doing:
- Eats and likes all stage 1 foods (his stomach doesn't like peaches and oatmeal)
- Starting to use a sippy cup
- Sits up unassisted
- Can go from tummy to sitting up without help (this causes problems when I try to put him down for a nap)
- Scoots on his bottom
- Smiles and pouts
- Giggles (still waiting for the all out stomach laugh)
- Pulls himself up to sit on his knees (crib bumper had to be removed due to this)
- Chews EVERYTHING! :)
- Has 2 bottom teeth and the 2 top should be in any day now!

Oh how he LOVES the outside

Learning to use the sippy cup

Toy of the day = clothes hanger (note all the store bought toys in the background)

Playin'


Happy 1/2 Birthday Mason Boy! We love you!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I LOVE the first picture of him looking out the window!