Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Pool Time and 6 Month Check-up!

Bear with me this is a LONG post...we've been busy :)

Last Friday we took Mason to the pool for the first time. He loved it! I decided to dunk him under (Mom said she dunked me at 3 months). So I went 1, 2, 3 and under and up! He came up coughing!!!! I was like "I THOUGHT YOU SAID HE'D HOLD HIS BREATH!" Then a few minutes later mom goes "Oh I think you were supposed to blow in his face first so he would know to hold his breath"....um just a slight important piece of info there! Thats ok.....he still loved it!

Checking out the giant bathtub!


Mommy and Mason


Playing with Grandma and Grandmama


Enjoying an apple after the swim


Sunday we went to my cousin Lilly's 2nd birthday party. It was Mason's first kid birthday party. There were lots of kids and people....kinda sensory overload but he was good! We swam some more and we left with presents too!!! Aunt Peggy gave us a walkersaucer and a slide! I also bought a sandbox/pool-picnic table combo so he is set on outside toys for awhile!

Swimming with Daddy


Family pool shot


Catchin' a ride with Lilly:)


Monday was his 6 month check-up. He is perfect! 19lb and 27.25in. Height, weight and head size is all in the 75th percentile! Grandmama (my mom) went with me since Andy had to work. He got 3 more shots but did GREAT....only cried when he was actually given the shots. Once I picked him up he was fine. He is moving up to stage 2 foods (combos) and he can start meat in a few weeks. Doc said he can have any food except honey, seafood and peanuts.

Look who can stand up!


AHHH, nothing's better than a relaxing bath at the end of a long day!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

haha good thing DSS wasnt at the pool. That is too funny! Mason will be a great swimmer! Such a cutie!!

The Koch's said...

So cute!! Glad to hear his check up went great, don't you hate it when they have to get shots.
Looks like it might be time to drop his bed. Crazy how time flies.