Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

First Weekend Away

I survived and so did Mason!! This weekend Andy and I went to Atlanta for my friend Dave's wedding and we left Mason home with Grandmama and Poppa (my mom and dad). I think I did pretty good only talking to mom like 3 times on Saturday and 3 times on Sunday. I got to talk to Mason on the phone a few times too! He was GREAT at Grandmama and Poppa's. He played, went for a walk, went to Belk, watched Sesame Street, and played some more. Here are some pics of his adventure...

Ready to go! (how cute is my kid!?!)

Watching Big Bird

Playin' with his toys

Me with the bride and groom!

1 comment:

The Koch's said...

I love the picture of him with his back pack...just think, in five years that will be him but off to kindergarden.