Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

2 week check up

Lots is happening in the world of Mason. We went Tuesday for our 2 week check-up. He's perfect! His jaundice is gone, he's gaining weight like a champ (little oinker), and he growing a little. He is now 7lb 5oz and 20 3/4 in long.

Feeding is going MUCH better. Im still lacking in supply on my left, but my right is good. He's able to latch and feed off that side each time and Im able to pump a little to freeze. Still working on the left supply. Think milk thoughts for me! He's doing better sucking to. I think he just had to get the hang of it. He's even using a pacifer at times.

Sleeping is still an issue. Apparently I have a stomach baby. This is bad b/c of the risk of SIDS. I talked to the doctor about maybe putting a breathing monitor under him while he sleeps. He said "back is best...you may just need to let him cry it out". UM NO!!!!! Im not letting my 14 day old baby scream in a crib for mintues/hours. Negative ghostrider! So he slept on my chest in the recliner again last night. About 5:30am I decided to try him in his car seat. "HEY MIKEY HE LIKES IT!" He slept for 3 hrs. Im sure it's not the most comfortable for him, but hey, I got to lay flat on the couch and sleep! This morning he slept in his swing for a few hours. We'll keep trying different things 'til we back it back to the bedroom :)

Mom and I created a Christmas photo shoot with Mason in his Christmas outfit Monday. Out of like 50 pictures we got 3-4 that were pretty good. LOL. Yesterday we stood in line at the mall (like retards....who takes a 13 day old baby to the mall!!!) to get his picture made with Santa. He slept straight through :)

Mommy and Mason


What are you doing to me?!


Merry Christmas everyone!


What's up bear?

No comments: