Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

38 weeks

So last Tuesday I went to the doctor and was told I was 3-4 cm dilated. She told me basically I was a walking time bomb...I could go into labor at any time. Since I wasn't having any contractions, I just stuck an extra pair of pants in my car (great thought Ms. Revord) and kept on with my daily life. Thank goodness I did!! It's now Sunday and still no Mason. Mom and I walked around the market and drove down Chalmers Street (the cobblestone road) yesterday in hopes that might help.....still no Mason. I have had contractions, but not 5 minutes apart, 1 minute long for 1 hour. That is when I go to the hospital (or when my water breaks). So alas we are still waiting. I put up some Christmas decorations this morning and I'm going to head to Walmart in a little bit (Walmart on a Sunday should do the trick)! Plus I'm thinking about trying some spicy food tonight :) We'll see!

No comments: